With the Holiday’s right around the corner, it’s the time of year that wedding proposals occur more than any other month. If you have already been proposed too, or believe it’s coming soon, here are some items to start to consider…
- Celebrate: First and foremost, make sure you make plenty of time to celebrate the great news with your friends, family, loved ones, and your fiancé!
- Assistance: Decide if you’d like to hire an event planner to help you coordinate all the details for your big day. They can really help streamline the process and provide you with valuable information since they are experts in the industry. (See Benefits of Hiring an Event Planner)
- When: Think about what time of year you’d like to get married. What season fits you and your partner the best?
- Budget: Discuss desired budget with your fiancé and where all the funds will come from. This will help guide you in the future details and planning process of your wedding.
- Where: Venues are the first things to get booked, so be sure to start your search and find early.
You’ll feel much better once you have these basic key decisions nailed down. In the following months, you can now enjoy all the other fun details leading up to the big celebration.
Most importantly, make sure to enjoy this special time in your lives!